Injured Due To The Negligence Of Others?
If you were hurt as the result of carelessness or negligence on the part of another, you may be eligible for compensation. The financial fallout of a serious accident can disrupt your entire life. Your relationships can also be affected by the stress of dealing with pain, medical bills and lost wages. We can help make sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
What Is Considered A Personal Injury?
A personal injury is essentially any accident or injury resulting from the negligent or reckless action of another; situations where responsible action, proper maintenance or proper attention would have prevented the injury or accident.
Common personal injury cases include:
- Motor vehicle accidents — This includes cars, motorcycles, 18-wheelers and other commercial vehicles
- Slip and falls — Also known as premises liability claims
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Injuries caused by defective products
- Construction accidents and workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
Contact The Personal Injury Lawyers At Hostetter & Associates
To discuss your injury claim with the attorneys at Hostetter & Associates, contact us online or call us at 317-953-2313 to schedule a consultation.