Matthew E. Dumas
- Family Law 50%
- Personal Injury 40%
- Estate Planning 10%
Matt handles the following case types:
- Personal injury cases on behalf of injured individuals, including car crashes, motor vehicle accidents, slip, trip, and falls, premises liability cases, and dog bites. Matt handles personal injury cases state wide.
- Family law cases to include divorces, paternity matters, custody cases, parenting time issues, child support, and post dissolution matters.
- Estate planning to include wills, trusts, powers of attorneys, living wills, advance directives, and deeds.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2003
- Depauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- B.A. - 2000
- Indiana, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2004
- Love v. Love, 10 NE3d 1005 (2014), IN Ct. App
- TBV v. Adpoint, 24 NE3d 487, 2015, IN Ct. App
- Luxury Townhomes v McKinley, 992 NE2d 810, 2013, IN Ct. App.
- Duncan v. Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce, 967 NE2d 55, 2012, IN Ct. App.
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Hendricks County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Current Employment Position