Matthew E. Dumas
- Personal Injury 50%
- Civil Litigation 25%
- Domestic Litigation 20%
- Estate Planning & Administration 5%
Matt’s practice focuses on civil litigation including personal injury cases (auto-mobile accidents, Slip & Falls, and Dog Bites) on behalf of injured individuals. Matt has also worked on bad faith & coverage cases against insurance carriers, general civil and business litigation, as well as domestic litigation (divorce, custody, child support, and paternity).
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2003
- Depauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- B.A. - 2000
- Indiana, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2004
- Love v. Love, 10 NE3d 1005 (2014), IN Ct. App
- TBV v. Adpoint, 24 NE3d 487, 2015, IN Ct. App
- Luxury Townhomes v McKinley, 992 NE2d 810, 2013, IN Ct. App.
- Duncan v. Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce, 967 NE2d 55, 2012, IN Ct. App.
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Hendricks County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Indiana Securities Division, Enforcement Attorney, 2008 to 2010
- O'Koon Hintermeister PLLC, Attorney, 2005 to 2008
- Rocap Witchger LLC, Attorney, 2004 to 2005