A General Practice Law Firm Serving Hendricks County, Marion County And Beyond
Hostetter & Associates has been serving Brownsburg and surrounding communities since 1976. As a general practice law firm, we strive to earn our clients’ trust and build lasting relationships. Our goal is to provide you a lifetime of guidance and support for all of your legal needs.
Our experienced attorneys have more than 150 years combined experience serving individuals, families and small businesses with a wide range of legal needs. Our areas of practice include Personal Injury, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate, Wills, and more.
At our firm, we take a practical approach to our cases. That means that we keep our eyes open for opportunities to save you time and money; if an out-of-court settlement is in your best interests, we forego representing you at trial – but we are also always prepared to aggressively advocate for you in court. We help you achieve your legal goals as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
To learn more about each our attorneys’ background and experience, click on the links below:
A Depth Of Knowledge Across All Practice Areas
Our attorneys have a long and successful record representing clients in Indiana. We put our legal knowledge and depth of experience to work for you in a wide range of practice areas including:
- Divorce and Family Law – legal services for people facing divorce, paternity, guardianships, adoption, child support and child custody.
- Estate planning and Elder Law– representing clients and their families in estate planning and implementation, long term care, Medicaid, and other matters.
- Probate and Estate Administration – representing clients in preparing and contesting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care declarations, and other items.
- Business and Commercial Law – assisting business owners in the legal aspects of day-to-day operations as well as buying, selling and dissolving businesses.
- Personal injury – protecting the rights of victims of accidents caused by the negligence of others.
We also offer a number of other legal services including: administrative law, agriculture law, business and corporate law, construction law, contract law, governmental law, real estate law and tax law.
Contact Hostetter & Associates For A Legal Consultation
Your first step when facing a legal issue should be to speak with a qualified attorney to learn about your options. Call Hostetter & Associates at 317-953-2313 or send us an email to schedule an initial consultation.
From our office in Brownsburg, we serve individuals and businesses in Hendricks County, Marion County and beyond.