A General Practice Law Firm Serving Hendricks County, Marion County and beyond
Hostetter & Associates has been serving Brownsburg and surrounding communities since 1976. As a general practice law firm, we strive to earn our clients’ trust and build lasting relationships. Our goal is to provide you a lifetime of guidance and support for all of your legal needs.
Our experienced attorneys have more than 150 years combined experience serving individuals, families and small businesses with a wide range of legal needs. Our areas of practice include Personal Injury, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Criminal Law, Probate, Wills, and more.
At our firm, we take a practical approach to our cases. That means that we keep our eyes open for opportunities to save you time and money; if an out-of-court settlement is in your best interests, we forego representing you at trial – but we are also always prepared to aggressively advocate for you in court. We help you achieve your legal goals as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
To learn more about each our attorneys’ background and experience, click on the links below:
A Depth Of Knowledge Across All Practice Areas
Our attorneys have a long and successful record representing clients in Indiana. We put our legal knowledge and depth of experience to work for you in a wide range of practice areas including:
- Divorce and Family Law – legal services for people facing divorce, paternity, guardianships, adoption, child support and child custody.
- Estate planning and Elder Law– representing clients and their families in estate planning and implementation, long term care, Medicaid, and other matters.
- Probate and Estate Administration – representing clients in preparing and contesting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care declarations, and other items.
- Criminal defense – representing clients charged by the state of Indiana for criminal matters including felony and misdemeanor charges.
- Business and Commercial Law – assisting business owners in the legal aspects of day-to-day operations as well as buying, selling and dissolving businesses.
- Personal injury – protecting the rights of victims of accidents caused by the negligence of others.
We also offer a number of other legal services including: administrative law, agriculture law, business and corporate law, construction law, contract law, governmental law, real estate law and tax law.
Contact Hostetter & Associates For A Legal Consultation
Your first step when facing a legal issue should be to speak with a qualified attorney to learn about your options. Call Hostetter & Associates at 317-953-2313 or send us an email to schedule an initial consultation.
From our offices in Brownsburg and Terre Haute, we serve individuals and businesses in Hendricks County, Marion County and beyond.