Joshua D. Adair
- Criminal Defense/Criminal Law
- Specialized Driving Privileges
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Business Matters
- Medicare/Medicaid Issues
- Estate Planning
- Construction or Home Improvement Issues
- General Litigation
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
Joshua D. Adair (“Josh”) is an experienced litigator. He previously worked as a Prosecuting Attorney and at the Indiana State Senate. Since Josh started practicing law in 2014, he has prosecuted a wide variety of criminal cases ranging from juvenile matters to adult high-level felonies. Throughout these cases, he has dealt with issues such as bond reduction, discovery issues, pre-trial suppression matters, probation violations, sentencing modifications, and has litigated numerous bench and jury trials.
Josh is married to his wife Heidi, who recently graduated from law school. He and his wife both grew up in Hendricks County and have made it their home.
His areas of practice include, criminal defense, expungements, specialized driving privileges, probate and estate planning, family law, business matters and Medicare/Medicaid issues.
Education: Josh attended Indiana University (Bloomington), where he received a Bachelor of Science. While at Indiana University Josh was involved with the Student Athletic Board. In 2014, Josh received his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, with a Certificate in Health Care Law. While in law school, Josh was a member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity and a Dean’s Scholar.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctorate - 2014
- Honors: Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Major: Health Care Law
- Indiana University, Bloomington
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Legal Studies
- Indiana, 2014
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Hendricks County Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Indiana State Senate